Prescription Drug Coverage Highlights
- Six plans available with copay levels to meet most budgets.
- For all non-High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs), coverage is offered as a four tier prescription drug plan:
- Generic (Tier1)
- Brand Formulary (Tier 2)
- Brand Non Formulary (Tier 3)
- Specialty Drugs (Tier 4)
- For HDHPs, prescription coverage is embedded and applicable cost-sharing applies.
- More than 69,000 chain and independent pharmacies across the U.S. are in network, and no major chains are excluded.
- A mail-order / home delivery program is available for maintenance drugs at a steep discount.
- SafeGuard professionals address member and pharmacist questions, and Magellan Rx Management representatives are available to assist with questions such as the tier level of a specified drug.
- Members have access to an online prescription benefit manager for drug lookups, prior-authorization guidelines, and a tool to find the nearest pharmacy offering a specified drug at the lowest cost.
What you need to know about the Coronavirus, COVID-19